The Sussex Equine Hospital’s dispensary department is another invaluable element of the practice. Managed by skilled and dedicated individuals, it provides both our vets and clients alike the prescriptions they need when they need them.
Dispensary opening hours are:
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Bank Holidays – Closed
- Our reception is also open on a Saturday morning from 8:30am to 12:30pm to collect any pre-ordered items.
- We can post items to a designated address if requested. These items will be charged to your account and are always sent as Recorded Delivery via Royal Mail.
- Parcels can take a couple of days from posting (sometimes longer after a Bank Holiday) and all items will require a signature upon delivery.
- A drop-off service is possible for rare emergencies and this is always at the discretion of the vet involved.
- We would also like to respectfully remind our clients that our pharmacy requires at least 24 hours’ notice for all requests, including written prescriptions.
- And it is strongly advised to give the hospital a call before coming to collect pharmacy items or written requests to ensure that your items are ready for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - As from 1st January 2019, all drug requests to dispensary and written prescriptions, will have to be paid for at the time of ordering or collection.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
If you are collecting on behalf of someone, please ensure that payment has been settled prior to making your journey.